Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing 24 Refresh your Blog: I have refreshed my blog and am ready to start again. Changed some things around, tried another layout. I requested access to the wiki on 1/26/09, read "Are you Ready for More Things On A Stick" and the information on "For Round 1 and 2 Participants.
Responding to Blog Prompts:
1. How much have you blogged since you finished the 23 Things On a Stick? A LITTLE
2. What do you like about blogging? GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND GIVE INFORMATION
3. Have you found other blogs to read? A FEW AND I DO LIKE TO READ THEM
4. Do you comment on others' blogs? NOT TOO MUCH--BUT WILL DO SO ON THE NEW 24+ STICK

2 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back for more web2.0 learning and fun. Compliments on your new look, it's very attractive and easy to read.

Niij said...

Hello! Of course you are way out in front of me...stop in to chat about this at my real desktop sometime soon! :-)
Niij (Shelly)